GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing some pics in the North Weald gallery, I have a few Q's.

Firstly where can I get the clear front indicators that are in the bumper ('98) round ones???

Secondly where can I get the carbon fibre effect "GT-R" side trims for the rear spoiler. Also how are they attached and is it for both sides as "GT-R" is only written on one side originally.

And any rough prices for the above

Thanks

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
the carbon bits on the spoiler stick over what is there already and they cost approx £95...you can get them from most tuners, I know that Hiteq have some Nismo ones...tel: 01942 721778

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
The front clear (R33) rounded indicators are pretty exclusive, I've only ever seen them advertised once on Ebay, and the seller wouldn't ship outside of the States.

They're Nismo items, for what its worth (probably not a lot). If you do find a UK supplier let me know because I would quite like a pair :)

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
clear indicators

Thought they would be pretty rare as this was the first car I saw out of so many R33's.

Will keep you posted.

The side spoiler trims are bit expensive for stick on items. They don't fall off do they???

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Clear indicators.

Have a look at www.takakaira.com , there is a company called Tom West Design who do the clear front indicators amongst other things.
I have just tried the page, but its not loading at the moment!
I'll try later and get the correct address.

Matt.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nismo or not, I can't find any.

Someone please help, because the orange ones look out of place.

BTW where did you see them??

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Clear Indicators

Have you tried Hella?
I got my side repeaters from hella, they are the same fitment as the S13 and cost around £18 instead of £60 for the nismo ones (Virtually identical). Its possible they made the round front indicators also, have a look for a makers mark other than nissan.
Most of the lights and lenses made for nissan can be bought from ABC Design who make the lenses for hella. May be worth giving them a call? They make the ones they stock in clear or dark smoke as well as orange.
If you want the number, I can dig it out later.

Matt.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah the number would be great.

Cheers

Does anyone know what other Nissan might have the same front indicators. The Micra has round ones on the wing bu they clip on whereas these screw on.

HELP!!!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
hi guys
Recently bought clear indicators for my r33 front and sides although they are very xpesive about £160 for the fronts and £35 for the sides, I bought them from TIM at SVS try him on 01483-285657 he should be able to help

TONY

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks m19, but £160 for the fronts is ridiculous IMO.

My cars already got the sides, so I was thinking of getting the fronts aswell as they look out of place.

What make are they???

Cheers anyway

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Nismo don't make the clear front indicatores for the R33 GTR. The only round ones on their catalogue are listed for the K11 March/Micra.

The only company I know that makes them over here is D.Speed. They are a bit on the expensive side at 18,800 Yen.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
758 Posts
Clear Front Indicators

Hi,

I bought mine from Nana at Option Motorsport for £105 over a year ago. Expensive, but they do finish the car off if you have clear side repeaters as well.

The carbon GTR spoiler insert is a direct replacement for the blank plate, (why do they only come with one?), and is attached/removed using an allen key so it won't fall off. As someone has already mentioned, they are about £95 each.

Regards
Vincenzo

·
Registered
327 Posts
Old post hope this helps!

Carbon With Clear Lenses R33

Hi fellas, might have the chance to acquire some R33 front indicator units in clear or amber lenses sat on carbon, would these be off any interest to you lot ??
I hope in time to be able to offer clear lenses all round for the whole range of Skylines, if this appeals, please reply to this or e-mail me, that way i can try to locate was is most popular, they will be coming from Japan and unlike D.Speed, will not be on an exchange basis, besides the ABC repeaters for R34 which i sell posted for £25.00 are there any other kind available in UK ??

cheers smithy
www.cybercraft.co.im

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
If I recall correctly smithy said the carbon lens he received were of poor build quality, hence why he never pushed for them to be sold to others.

DCD: The side "winkers" that I saw were definitely Nismo items, they came in a Nismo box with "clear side winkers" at the top, with appropriate Nismo logos. I'll try and dig out a picture. Is it possible that Nismo just dont make them anymore?

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
lenses

Shin @ prospec can supply these bits for you, his id on the board is : shin

I know this ocs I bought some a month ago from him.

The front round indicators are actually from the Nissan Figaro retro car, chassis no.s FK10 if you can get Nissan's to order them for you, they are not nismo and the sides are from a Primera and are about 15 quid from your local nissan man, if not then get the Nismo ones.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are you sure that they're from the Nissan Figaro. I may ask the dealer tomorrow.

And also phoned MM today and they said that they can get me the NISMO ones from Japan for £65.

So NISMO does list and sell them

1 - 20 of 26 Posts