GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one got the part no for clear front indicators , im going to import some in so any help would b great,gaza

·
Registered
253 Posts
Seen em at Middlehurst, cos I want some too.

There is a place near me that sells em but aint sure if they fit, will check though and let you know. cos they do make a difference IMO. poss about +3BHP and look the muts nuts.

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Yeah I would love the part#.

And MM does do them because I enquired about them and they said they could get them from Japan within 2 wks as they are special order items. Around £60 for the pair.

Stormuk, the ones you have, are they the round ones???

·
Registered
294 Posts
I just picked a set up from Abbey on Wednesday!

I'm not sure if they have any more in stock, but I'm sure they could order you some!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yep! I picked up a set of front indicators and a set of Nismo Side repeaters from Abbey. They didn't even realise they had them. I found them on the shelf whilst talking to them.

I'm nosey like that! :D

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Thats surprising Abbey not knowing such a rare part.

Would love a set of those. Already got the NISMO sides.

Again how much did you pay for them.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I think they cost me about £140 +VAT. Sorry for the inaccuracy but I purchase four items together!

Here are some details if your interested....

They are made my Crystal, and have a part no. of N-4311. They fit both the R33 and the 180SX. They come in a dark green box and have a price of 18,000 yen printed on the box.

I hope this helps at all!

I'm back at Abbey on Tuesday (It's only 5 mins down the road) so I'll find out if they can order any more!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts