GTR Forum banner

clear r32 headlight lenses

6K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  nazams 
#1 ·
i've got 2 sets spare, bought extra just incase but they were easier to do than i thought.
they are apparantly supermade ones but no markings etc just a part number on box.
cost me a fortune but selling at £150 for the lense or £250 for lense and headlights (lense installed) (got spare set of headlights from my breaker i need rid of)
as i only have 1 set of headlights and 2 sets of lenses its a first come first served basis.
can paint the headlights like in photo too for no extra.
prices plus postage.
pics of the set im putting on mine:

See less See more
#8 ·
Where did you get them in the end they look great!!!
;)
bob

#9 ·
i bought them off a guy in america, these were the only 3 sets he had and wasnt getting more due to the lack of 32's over there.

i havent fitted them yet, need to strip the black paint off and redo with some hi temp black paint (was just messing about to see what they would look like black.) so havent had the beam checked. if you look at the original lense, its only the high/main beam and side light that is patterned so should be fine.

#21 ·
original glass is not too bad to remove, pop the headlight in the oven at around 100-150 and keep checking every few mins. with the clips off gently price the glass off the headlight unit.
2 screws to remove the silver plastic if painting black, refit and seal in lense with roof and gutter sealant (good waterproof and fexible sealant that is easy to come off again if needing to get back into lights at a later date), replace metal clips and refit lights.
easilly done in couple of hours.
i painted the lense on mine also in same place as the original glass is painted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.