GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had clicking noise coming from the boot of my R32 GTR for a while now. After removing the boot trim i have discovered that the noise is coming from the relay located left of the boot lock. After removing the relay the noise was no longer there. I think the relay maybe knacked, are there any r32 GTR owners located in the North east (newcastle, sunderland) area that would be willing to borrow me their relay so that i can determine if the relay is knacked or if soemthing elses is causing the relay to click?

Thanks
Aktar

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which fuse was it that you changed? Had my Aircon regassed on Saturday and the fuse for that is 10a, which i've replaced 3 times because it too keeps blowing.

The clicking noise seems very controlled, it happens alsmoat every 10 seconds?

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Old thread I know, but did you sort it out? I was cleaning the car yesterday, took out all the rear seats etc and today on start up there is this click from the boot, probably around 4 clicks coming from the left side of the boot. Which fuse has gone?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Did anything ever come from this? My BCNR33 non- V-Spec is doing this. The relay that is clicking is the one on the drivers side of the boot lock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts