GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've notice more so recently, although it's always been an issue that the climate control doesn't ever hold the cabin temperature at the temperature set. I normally set the cabin temperature at around 22° and if my other half is with me a couple of degrees higher. What I find is that the cabin temperature rises to the point it's nice and comfortable as the car and engine warm up and then a short while later the car feels a lot cooler to the point it's getting cold. The climate never holds the temperature at a steady comfortable temperature. I've seen me turning it right up and still been cold.

Any one else experience this and if they managed to resolve it?

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Haven't had this problem but maybe the air con dryer needs changing or gases topped up? Might be an easy fix.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've notice more so recently, although it's always been an issue that the climate control doesn't ever hold the cabin temperature at the temperature set. I normally set the cabin temperature at around 22° and if my other half is with me a couple of degrees higher. What I find is that the cabin temperature rises to the point it's nice and comfortable as the car and engine warm up and then a short while later the car feels a lot cooler to the point it's getting cold. The climate never holds the temperature at a steady comfortable temperature. I've seen me turning it right up and still been cold.

Any one else experience this and if they managed to resolve it?
I've got a 2017 car and having done a long journey recently with the aircon on, I must have altered the temperature at least 20 times! It's been like it from new so assume it's normal for a GTR!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mine does this too, its been to Nissan a couple of times and they were crap, basically told me that its cold in the car because 21c is cold. Ive now given up and put up with messing about with the temp,

·
Registered
44 Posts
I mostly set the ac off to 21c and seat warmer on low that's good enough for me. With the ac on it gets quite cold.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts