GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, unfortunately it's time to close Kanzen Performance.

Although we have been asked to be European Distributors for Mine's we can't see a way forward with the terms. Sadly these parts are very expensive when imported, and there's not enough demand at these prices.

It's an amicable parting, and I'll still remain both a customer and friend with the guys at Mine's. I'll also be staying in Japan, and will remain a GTROC member under "NickM".

There's a few items left in stock which I need to go so if you're interested drop me a PM.

1x Carbon Shroud BNR34 - £165 Delivered (10% off)

The Mine’s Radiator Shroud is made of high quality carbon fibre. It is designed to direct air flow through the radiator, there by improving the cooling efficiency.

Measurements have shown an overall decrease in water temperate of 3deg when using this shroud.

As well as being functional, it’s also looks great in the engine bay and is etched with the Mine’s logo.

1x Carbon Air Duct - £220 Delivered (20% off)

The Mine’s intake is made of high quality carbon fibre and significantly increases the volume of air to the factory air box. Furthermore the design, which incorporates a central divider improves the flow, and therefore the efficiency.
As the Mine’s panel filter is a direct replacement for the factory filter, this intake can also be used to complete the intake system.

1x VX-Radiator - £700 Delivered (40% off)

This has a copper/brass core and was developed on the demo car for fast road / circuit use.
Rather than suffering from heat soak and rapid cooling like alloy radiators, this keeps an even temperature.

1x R35 Titan II Exhaust - £2025 (5% off) Shipping TBA

The Silence-VX Pro Titan II is an ultra lightweight all titanium system designed to increase performance and response throughout the rev range. It offers uncompromised quality and durability, and gives a subtle but purposeful exhaust note.

*Material: Titanium
*Weight: 18kg

*Main Pipe: 80φ
*Exhaust Diameter: 120φX4

The system is fully road legal and meets the stringent JASMA regulations in Japan.

When installed together with the VX-ROM power is increased by approximately 40-50 PS.

·
6,817 Posts
Sad to hear this, I was partially aware of the issues with mines through Aki in japan.
Hope you find your way back in to the buisness soon.

Best regards

Chris

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sad to hear this, I was partially aware of the issues with mines through Aki in japan.
Hope you find your way back in to the buisness soon.

Best regards

Chris

Thanks Chris, but I'm going to take a break from the parts business :)

Carbon air duct and Titan II exhaust are still available....

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hey Nick

I received the mine's vx radiator today. This was another very fast shipping/deal. You know how to cover your customers.

I'm very sad that you closing down your business, but i can understand it. We had three or four deals and they are absolutely perfect. And i don't know another company who paid this attention to me.

I had huge plans for future, but now it's very difficult for me.... *cry* ;-)

I hope that we can make this last deal (you know).

Best thanks for you support, fast delivery of perfect products.

I whish you the best for future and hope we can meet us in japan sometimes.

Greetings from switzerland

Andres

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the words Andres, it's appreciated. :)

I'm sure we can make the final deal, which will make you my first & last customer :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts