GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have to buy a new clutch for my engine and because of no experience in this hp class i dont know which one. After some research i learned that i dont get a dampered clutchkit for this torque. Also iam not ready to pay 3000gbp or more for a clutch. So i found this:

Ogura ORC 1000F
Exedy Hyper Multi Triple Plate Clutch

Advanatge: both seems to be real pull clutches.

Or do have any one else a better alternative?

I want a good driveability on the street and a clutch that holds the 900Nm. I dont really want to do drag or something.

Thanks

·
Registered
469 Posts
We are UK agents of Xtreme clutch (Australia) relatively new brand to the UK market but we list a twin 230mm Ceramic that would easily cope with 900Nm. The kit is designed for push type release so would need converting but this is the stronger way also.
Most clutches would require triple plate but with the larger 230mm diameter friction plates this is not required. Price retail is £799+ Vat also you would need to convert to push if your clutch has not already gone to push type?

Any questions I would be happy to answer

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
to share my infos and decision. I have no ordered a Nismo Super Coppermix Twin Competition clutch.
Good for 950Nm and dampered. Think thats the best way for my application especially for my oem gearbox in this season.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nismo Clutch

I have just re-plated my Nismo clutch, snappy on a hill start, but once your driving they are perfect, the agent in the UK was looking £900 for replacement plates, i got them in japan for £420 delivered

1 - 9 of 9 Posts