GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, which clutch would best suit a GTR 33? i.e HKS, ORC etc..and what sort of price am i lookin at?

·
Registered
399 Posts
That's going to be a little too vague a question to get a decent reply.

There are various clutches for various states of tune and the costs for these vary quite widely.

Try giving more information about your current spec and set-up and what you want to acheive with the car in the future.

Also try giving the search function a try.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Depends on what you want??? What power are you running or will be running in the near future. If you are staying with a std or even a stage 1 car then a std clutch will be ok.

Regards

Gerry

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, heres some basic stuffs on my car...

-Full HKS cat back system with front pipe
-HKS air filter
-HKS R-Type intercooler
-HKS Oil coller
-HKS Adj Cam pulley
-Trust Cam belt
-Apexi power fc
-700cc blitz injectors
-HKS fuel rails
-280L fuel pump
-Apexi AVC-R
-HKS Hypermax coilover
-Stock brembos with Endless slotted disc and Endless Pads

Ive tot of upgrading my stock turbo next, but have not decided which to go for...currently have these in my list, HKS T51 SPL Full turbine kit or HKS 2540s turbine kit...was planning to get somewhere 600-700Bhps. But afraid that T51 will be very lag at low end...which is not so good for track use...but good for quarter miles i guess...also i might need to get a set of cams and maybe a set of pistons and gasket too...=)

-

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi, heres some basic stuffs on my car...

-Full HKS cat back system with front pipe
-HKS air filter
-HKS R-Type intercooler
-HKS Oil coller
-HKS Adj Cam pulley
-Trust Cam belt
-Apexi power fc
-700cc blitz injectors
-HKS fuel rails
-280L fuel pump
-Apexi AVC-R
-HKS Hypermax coilover
-Stock brembos with Endless slotted disc and Endless Pads

Ive tot of upgrading my stock turbo next, but have not decided which to go for...currently have these in my list, HKS T51 SPL Full turbine kit or HKS 2540s turbine kit...was planning to get somewhere 600-700Bhps. But afraid that T51 will be very lag at low end...which is not so good for track use...but good for quarter miles i guess...also i might need to get a set of cams and maybe a set of pistons and gasket too...=)

-
i would go for the exedy tripple plate.
very happy with mine,it does rattle a bit but considering its a tripple plate is very drivable on a day to day basis.
seems like your gonna end up with the same sort of set up as me.... the way i see it the stronger the clutch the longer it lasts!!! and belive me the exedy can handle a good hard lanch:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Registered
56 Posts
i have not been able to kill my hks twin plate done 28000 ks of abuse at the circurit and on the street. But it is a solid centre clucth a bit gay on the street but you just lift the revs abit and slide the clutch out at the lights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts