GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi , im hoping someone on here can give me any ideas on the problem i have with my r32 gtr . basicly the clutch wont disengage and it is very hard to push down the pedal, looking from underneath with someone pressing the pedal the arm apears to move about 1-1.5 " and i cant engage any gears with the engine running ( fine when not ). it will also start in gear and drive fine except i cant shift between gears! i have also tryed bleading the system with no luck.
it has been sat without running for a couple of months and i wonderd if the plate had some how seized to the flywheel :confused:
has any one had a similar problem as this is driving me :mad:

any help would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
hi mate, not having a great deal of luck....just my thought but it is possible that the ball inside the bell housing that the clutch fork pivots on has snapped. i believe its a favorite on the 32gtr,s. not sure just guessing. hopefully someone will help. first turbo,s now this, shite mate, best of luck bernie.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi m8 bit of a pain in the ass but thats life lol,
might be that will have a check tomorrow thx for the ideas:)
btw the tubs are spot on thanks so one less thing to think about :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
right i have checked the pivot point and thats all intact
but from looking through the hole there appears to be alot of surface rust on the cover :(
i suspect it is seized but would like to hear any other ideas before i pull it appart

1 - 4 of 4 Posts