GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being here in the USA, knowledge about a GTR is very difficult to find. My question is, at the moment I still have the factory clutch set up in my car. I was wondering if a Nismo CopperMix clutch disc could be used with the factory pressure plate and flywheel. I am going to do a twin plate in the very near future, but the clutch is slipping really bad and I still would like to drive my car.
Thanks in advance.
Eric

·
Registered
411 Posts
the coppermix comes with a flywheel and release bearing

the carbonetics kits (full race sells them for the gtr) comes with everything including pressure plate and its just as popular as the coppermix when it comes to drivability. i think it can take a bit more power aswell, plus they just came out with a "silent" version aswell

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be installing the Carbonetics twin disc in my car when I do all of my motor upgrades. I am wanting to just replace the clutch disc right now and was wondering if the CopperMix disc could be used with the factory plate and flywheel. It will be another 6 or 7 months by the time I get all the parts bought and I want to drive the car between now and then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts