GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I did a search but I didn't find what I was looking for. So I have a quick question for you. Is there sombody on this forum who knows what CO2 emissions a GTR R32 have in g/km? In Norway the government have decided a new duty due to registering cars, a CO2 duty instead of a cylinder capacity duty. I can say that this duty is gonna be very expensive if the emissions are high:mad:

I probably need a emissions test of the Skyline before I can get it registered. Is there any thing that can be done to the car to get the CO2 emissions down before the test?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Hi all!
I did a search but I didn't find what I was looking for. So I have a quick question for you. Is there sombody on this forum who knows what CO2 emissions a GTR R32 have in g/km? In Norway the government have decided a new duty due to registering cars, a CO2 duty instead of a cylinder capacity duty. I can say that this duty is gonna be very expensive if the emissions are high:mad:

I probably need a emissions test of the Skyline before I can get it registered. Is there any thing that can be done to the car to get the CO2 emissions down before the test?
Get it de-tuned! - Run the car with completely OEM exhaust pipes and CAT. Make sure your running standard boost. See if you can set it up to run a little lean. Speak to a tuner about detuning lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.