GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
has any used one i have just got a second hand one cheap and have just ordered japspeed full system how easy are the cobbs to fit and is it easy to set up once i have put the exhaust on there....hope to do it all friday so someone please help.......?????
it has gtc stage1 map and gtc stage 2 map aswell as custom live map for 630 bhp

·
Registered
3,684 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
please send me your number if you can please i have got cobb coming tommrrow but was ordering exhaust full system in the morning from japspeed but could really do with a bit of advice if you dont mind, i would appricate your help so much ....thank u

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
If you are accepting Ben's help, at least have the decency to buy an exhaust from him and not from Japspeed!

What does he get for passing on his help and expertise with the cobb product?

If you haven't ordered yet, hold fire and see what he has to offer!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will now he has offerd to help me that is why i want his number before i make the wrong choice tommrow morning ...but thanks for your help

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
i will now he has offerd to help me that is why i want his number before i make the wrong choice tommrow morning ...but thanks for your help
just realised our no. isn't in my sig. but its 01438833367

not trying to hyjack your intended exhaust buy just don't want a newbie to do anything wrong say stop flash 1/2 way though or use a map intended for a different gtr! etc..

·
Registered
986 Posts
You won't go wrong with Ben mate, without doubt the best guy I've had the pleasure of dealing with, great customer service and an expert tuner!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
titaniumexhaust

thanks very much to ben at gtc. exhaust and other bits ordered with gtc he was more help than i could ask for with everthing ....will be sticking with them for future addons.....with poet video when bits araive cant wait:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Do they need to be "unmarried" from the car before uninstalling???

unmarring / uninstalling is the same thing. whoever sold Danny his AP did not uninstall, its easy enough with a big uninstall logo. if you look in about settings it will say if installed or not also...

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Thats not good. Was looking into buying one off ebay last week, just missed out on it. Ill bare this in mind.

Is there a solution if it hasn't been un-installed?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Thats not good. Was looking into buying one off ebay last week, just missed out on it. Ill bare this in mind.

Is there a solution if it hasn't been un-installed?
if you buy off ebay double check its been uninstalled

if not will need to track down the GT-R and uninstall. only other solution is forced divorce :chuckle: which is effectively a new licence

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
We've never yet had to get a new licence but i'd imagine its as good as buying a new AP as that's where the cost is in the software r&d not in the AccessPORT itself

One or two guys have accidently had their map overflashed by a Nissan dealer and Cobb were nice enough to reset foc

ben

1 - 19 of 19 Posts