GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here use it?

would be good to some timing and AFR tables.

cheers

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So if you want to tune your own car (accesstuner) you have to complete around 35 modules. I did 16 last night. 100% pass mark required to move on. Was not expecting to sit a test after every one. Keeps you awake I suppose :giggle:

Premium Member
Really interested to see how you get on with the training for Accesstuner. I like Cobb and the ability to switch maps yourself (ie. Put new ones on and try different tunes), when you want to compare things, especially gearbox maps. Presumably you'll be able to do your own custom tunes when you pass the modules, cool :cool:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes will tune my own car. It seems there are some bits locked down to accesstuner professional but only a few things that won鈥檛 affect me.

I have tuned diesel for years and recently my X3MC and F90 M5 with BM3. Quite difficult to learn as there isn鈥檛 much in the way of tutorials online.

this course is pretty good. Could go more in-depth with some things ( ignition timing) and less on other bits but deffo worth the cash I would say.

should complete tomorrow I think deffo eats into the hours

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, completed the course. Most informative. 100% worth doing. You can skip the tutorials and go straight to the quiz ( some are tricky but anyone with 1/2 a brain can pass) each time to get through it but you would miss so much good information it鈥檚 not worth it just to save time.

still not a 2 min job to create a new map or tweak a OTS map. Very impressed so far.

Did some logging tonight to see what adjustments I can make to stage1 before my big intakes arrive and I go stage2. So easy not having to lug a laptop around. Just set up what you want to log and push one button to start and one to stop, really easy.

great fun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts