GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Official / Genuine Cobra Imola PRO Fit (GT Seat) Black - from the 2013 range. August 2013 FIA Ticket (Validity until August 1st 2018) + Official 3 years Warranty with COBRA UK.

I purchased this high quality seat only on August 1st 2013 with the intention of upgrading my current track car setup. However, I have since decided to sell my current vehicle, as another vehicle has appeared on the market which unsurprisingly have these excellent seats already fitted! The seats have not been used, but they were test fitted to my vehicle until a decision was made to sell my vehicle. As such, with the exception of a few light surface marks (not visible by camera, as they are tiny, certainly will not detract from seats quality/show) from installation, these are pretty much in as new condition. There are NO cracks / rips / tears /wear to the seat whatsoever this includes both the Fabric and Fibreglass. Aside from the signs of install i.e. bolting up to a pair of test side mounts they are in excellent condition (As photos show!) - you will not be disappointed ! These will come with the original high tensile bolts supplied by Cobra + official stickers (even including the official employee at Cobra UK who signed off the seat!) + Original Packaging .

I've had a few bucket seats before, and this for the price supersedes everything in its class, dare I say it even a lot more of the pricier seats on the market! The Cobra brand / quality is renowned for its high quality finish, along with its strong solid construction. The seat benefits from a fibreglass shell making it lightweight. Given that it is from the 2013 Pro Fit range it also features the Spacer fabric and Suede tech patches which will almost ensure the bolsters remain in an excellent condition even in 5 years time! The seat is a very comfortable seat easily usable to drive to and from events. (I did trial a show seat at a local company to see if this was for me, and without doubt I made the right choice!). The seat is snug in places but also features a generous level of room to ensure comfort is optimised. A wide range of people with different physiques will be able to use this seat with no comfort concerns / or holding issues on track!

• UNUSED!
  • FIA Approved / FIA Hologram Stamped (August 1st 2013) (Official Motorsports) 5 YEAR Validity until August 2018!
  • 3 Years Official Cobra UK Warranty!
  • Lightweight (Very) Fibreglass shell
  • Side Mounted
  • Body Cooling Spacer Fabric
  • HANS Compatible
  • 4,5 or 6 Point Race Harness
  • Suitable for Race, Rally, Drift, Track...

Please remember this is the BRAND NEW 2013 (August onwards) RANGE - Many companies are still supplying the old range with older FIA Tickets or supplying this seat new for a lot more!

**Seats will remain stored in Original packaging and very well protected / secured until it is sold. If it is does not Sell for something I'm happy with, then I'll be keeping it as a spare backup / replacement - as it is simply too nice!**

Cash on Collection Welcome / Preferred (If collecting it is cash only!)

Postage available, via a Fully Tracked Signed for Courier Service 1-2 day courier.

Any Questions? Please do not hesitate to Ask / Discuss

PM me or reply in the thread !

£430 :)

August 2013 FIA Stamp - valid for FIA regulated motorsport until August 2018!

How it currently sits, and will sit for the forseeable future (except in the box!)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Generous discount given for collection!

or

FREE Genuine Cobra Sidemounts (£70 new bought with the seats) - if asking price is paid! (Note these will only be available for a short time, as they're for sale elsewhere!)

Huge saving to be had!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts