GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just had my tracker looked at (not comunicating with cobra) its nackered,so they want me to pay 550 ish for a new one with subscription ,the guy who had it before me had paid for a year in october ,its just out of warranty as mines a late my10 so i wont be paying that!.....anyone got any ideas ????:(:(:(:(

·
Registered
522 Posts
Again,dont bother with it. I personally wouldnt want mine back if it had been tainted by some dirty thieving scumbag.

It would be like going out with a girl who had already been shagged by your best mate!

·
Registered
692 Posts
The problem is they are more likely to find car once stolen and sometimes you may not want the car back after it's been smashed to bits

·
Registered
178 Posts
As said above don't bother. My subscription has just ended and my insurance company don't care if it has one so why waste the money? if it gets stolen I don't want it back.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
I never checked to see how much cheaper insurance is with the Cobra tracker, but I would imagine it does make a difference, I mean they always ask, so if it made no difference why ask if it has one?

Personally I'm not that bothered about having one, but as it's already on the car I dont mind paying the subs, I just hate the thought of the car being low loaded away and not having a chance of catching the thieving bstards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.