GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to post this as people on here give it such bad press.
Im going away for a few day so first time ever Ive put the GTR in the garage with the Ferrari and TVR.
Poor thing i love it so much never been in there before and it looks huge compaired to the others.
Anyway. Car all cleaned and polished, pulled the bonnet. opened and disconnected battery.
Closed the garage all cctv and alarm on ,, Mobile rang it was a call by tracker asking for my password,
So all in all worth every penny in my books,
You dont get better sevice than they provide.

No im not a sales rep for them,Just loving their service.

Goldie

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ferrari also has a tracker...
And the TVR .. Well errrrm NO... LOL :popcorn::popcorn:

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
telling people on a public forum, of which you dont have to be a member to view it, which cars you have trackers in, and which you dont, i do not think is very sensible!

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
telling people on a public forum, of which you dont have to be a member to view it, which cars you have trackers in, and which you dont, i do not think is very sensible!
It's OK, you won't get far in a tvr!

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
I know. He has practically gave the car away hasn't he.

I mean all they have to do now is find out his name, find out where he lives, break into the garage, hope the other cars aren't blocking it in, hopefully find the keys, if not, somehow hot wire the car, and disable the immobiliser and alarm, and break down his gates.

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
I know. He has practically gave the car away hasn't he.

I mean all they have to do now is find out his name, find out where he lives, break into the garage, hope the other cars aren't blocking it in, hopefully find the keys, if not, somehow hot wire the car, and disable the immobiliser and alarm, and break down his gates.

:rolleyes:
exactly.. that big stand out gold gtr driving round, I wonder how hard that could be to find, when He has his hometown in CAPITALS in his profile on view...and maybe its not blocked in.. break through the gate, low loader the car, and goodbye car with no tracking possibility..

so on that note, see you tonight at 3am goldie :thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
exactly.. that big stand out gold gtr driving round, I wonder how hard that could be to find, when He has his hometown in CAPITALS in his profile on view...and maybe its not blocked in.. break through the gate, low loader the car, and goodbye car with no tracking possibility..
Yes. Kent is a small place, and not 1500 ish square miles, with a population of around 1.5 million people.

Can I ask where these imaginary people have got the low loader from? Did someone on the low loader forum let it slip that it wasn't tracked.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Chrono.
If you want my Address ill stick it on here mate,,
You or anyone else who trys to break in my house. The world aint a big enough place for you to hide,
9 foot high concrete wall, eletric gates that are monitored, cctv watched by gaurds. Alarmed,,
then if you get past that, hope you can run because my 2 Beratta under and overs dont miss a lot.

goldie

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Chrono.
If you want my Address ill stick it on here mate,,
You or anyone else who trys to break in my house. The world aint a big enough place for you to hide,
9 foot high concrete wall, eletric gates that are monitored, cctv watched by gaurds. Alarmed,,
then if you get past that, hope you can run because my 2 Beratta under and overs dont miss a lot.

goldie
just trying to make a point, and HELP your bloody security man!!

however '9 foot high concrete wall, eletric gates that are monitored, cctv watched by guards'

nuff said really.. noones getting in... Here was me thinking normal terrace house.. I will get back in my proverbial cage... :p

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Cobra trackers are ok, it's just A. The subscription is too bloody expensive.. B. its fitted in a Crap place on a gtr which every bloody thief knows where it is other then that it's ok... Lol

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Fitted a new battery on Saturday ... phoned Cobra up to get the car temporarily put into Garage Mode ... no answer. So, unhooked the battery and fitted the new battery ... no text or phone call or any other type of contact :(

That's the first time tbh (they're normally too keen to phone) but it wasn't a good showing. I need to contact them to see whether it actually fired an alert or not

1 - 18 of 18 Posts