GTR Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,675 Posts
That’s why I’m letting Mindori set them up, they are a japan dealer for them, but wanted twice the price. They are happy to set them up

Not bragging rights, just want something that is well made and not created in a factory in china with a label.

Plus they not even that expensive in all honesty
I understand you are a different kind of customer that’s good. But many would be baffled and only buy so they can brag about it. Seen people with cages too but don’t even track their cars or people with 6 point harnesses with out cages.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
MeisterR on my 32, 33 and 34! Can recommend them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I understand you are a different kind of customer that’s good. But many would be baffled and only buy so they can brag about it. Seen people with cages too but don’t even track their cars or people with 6 point harnesses with out cages.
Unfortunately there will always be people who use components without using their heads.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Question for you guys running pillow mount top hats, do your top hats make a clunking around noise? My JRZ's make a bit of noise, like loose top hats, but I've read our cars make this noise with pillow mounts. Anyone else experiencing this? I posted about this problem with my JRZ's in this same forum but am wondering if you guys with other brands make the same noise mine do. If yours make no noise then it's gotta be my JRZ's... Thanks guys!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts