GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a stupid question, where do people keep loose change in the R35?

There's no special compartment, right?

And no ashtray either, otherwise we could use that?

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Up until my fluid change, I kept £6.40 in change all over the rear compartment and boot, in between the metalwork and the soft stuff!

All back in my pocket now...... :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny guys :)

Might have to keep a small container in glove compartment then. I like to keep a stack or one and two euro coins in the car for parking meters etc.

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
If you seriously cant keep coins in your pocket, why not a small purse in the driver's door pocket?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK OK I know it sounded like a dumb question :)

Depends where you park though and how much change you need - in central London it's a small fortune if you want to stay for an hour or two.

And I don't always carry that much change around in my pockets so got used to keeping a stack of one and two pound coins (or one and two euro coins since I moved to Germany) in the car and wondered if there was a convenient place as I don't want them rattling around in the door compartment etc.

Not a biggie, will probably get a small container and keep it in the glovebox.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Just a stupid question, where do people keep loose change in the R35?

There's no special compartment, right?

And no ashtray either, otherwise we could use that?
Flame Suit On!!!!! :chuckle:

Kp

·
Registered
760 Posts
I use the cupholders under the slidey bit in the centre console, but I guess if you keep a lot there, you'll then need to work out where to keep your drinks, which could be trickier still :chuckle:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts