GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In bayside blue (is there any other colour) heading North out of town the other day, I was the drooling idiot in the Blue 200sx coming the other way!
Lovely car!

Dave

·
Registered
275 Posts
dave, next time you pass my shop, pop in and you can have a butchers at my evo. its had some 'work' done. interior is done by thursday, exterior a week later...it'll be swwwweeeeeet;) :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spud,
Cheers mate, I might have to take you up on that!

I've seen the new toy outside the shop, looks pretty nice as it is! Where you not allowed to tune cars when you were little or something!!:D :D :D :D :D

Look forward to having a good nose!

Dave

·
Registered
275 Posts
interior is now done dave:)
pop in any time during the week, or i may see you at north weald on the 18th?
interior was done by jamie shaw at carisma:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that Jamie 'the famous Cerbera molester' Shaw??

After all the press, both good and bad about his work it'd be nice to see an example for myself.

Might pop in sometime in the week, work permitting.

Cheers
Dave

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
well.....goodness , gracious me!!!

Jamie Shaw let loose on an evo....whatever next!! lol

I remember him when we used to race round the strip and he helped me tint my capri at his mums place !!!

Wheres your shop Dave....and can you try and scare me in your evo please....i not been in one fast yet :-(

Cheers.....

P.S. How old are you colchester peeps??....were you boy racers?? (hehehe)

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
......hardcore racers !!! lolol....

I'm 28......my name is James Grimsey and I used to be a bit notorious!!!

Highlights included a bright orange capri (runnin webber 45's!!) a black 325 with 6.5k soundz and 27points and a totup ban !!! lol

Do you remember Paul Meehan or Peter Moye??.......I have not really grown up yet, as the officer who stopped me on the way to ally pally said..." I clocked you at 116mph and the back wheel looked like it was gonna overtake the front one !!"....still he had an R1 and let me off..nice bloke :)

we'll have to meet up....i am waitin to order my gtr and rx7 at the mo....when they come....yeehaaaaa

cyas....James:smokin:

·
Registered
275 Posts
james, wasnt trying to be rude mate, i, like a lot of others, get a bit paranoid about giving out locations of cars etc etc. you dont know who is reading this bulletin board. ive met dave a couple of times, he knows where i am, aswell as a few others on this bbs.
i will be at the car show at north weald next sunday (18th aug) you are more than welcome to come and have a nose round there and we can introduce ourselves properely:)

by the way, you wont miss me, i'm the ugly git with the mean muthafukka black evo with blue bits and bobs.:smokin:

·
Registered
275 Posts
no probs at all james, maybe see you there:) DJ, u going to it aswell? my cars now away for the week, get it back saturday 17th. having a few more bits done;) :D :smokin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts