GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Big thanks to Rizzy for selling me this great car. It started with a nice train ride up to London to meet Rizzy in the Square mile. It's great to see how the other half live playing Monopoly with our hard earned and doing very well out of it ;-)

Well now for the car and can't fault Rizzys description. It's a 60 plate 11 registered last of the 10 models car. Had some real money thrown at this, Rizzy kept finding more extras as we went on through the car! It starts as a Nismo version with full Nismo exhaust and ECU, its got the Litchfield stage two with ECUTEK. Then we have the nice carbon pack consisting of front lip with brake cooling,rear diffuser, carbon side sills, carbon front grill panel,carbon bonnet vents, carbon door sills, steering wheel, radio surround and gear shift panel. Guess I will have to add some carbon to the door handle surrounds and heating vents ;-), just about carbines out !

The car has the Litchfield adjustable Bilstein suspension with anti roll bar kit . You can certainly feel the improved response and sharpness over the standard kit, no hint of understeer. Also really digs in at the back under load followed by a little wiggle.

Then there's the Alcon disc upgrade front and rear, Jeeze never seen brakes so BIG, need to do some Gym Eye Ball Wirkouts to stop them popping out my head! Good knows what the Alcon Carbon ones are like, did I say carbon ?

The BC Forged HB29,s along with the 275 and 305 MPSS set up give the car a very square and aggressive look and are unmarked!

Then we found a nice Minnes type wheel still in the packing and a nice noisy Y Pipe!

Rounded of with a nice all weather cover and a new number plate W500 GTR the package was complete!

Looking splendid in the Pearl Wrap I thought it would be rude not to pop into Sly at Kaizers on the way home to fit the new steering wheel and unreasoned Y Pipe.

A big thanks to Sly who did a pitstop like changeover in under an hour ;-)

Since getting home I've found the Lazer Jammer Er I mean parking aid and flashed a few people with the GT3 style rear brake lights!

Very pleased to be back in my third GTR and enjoying the many toys and 600 horses this one has. I do have to say even being used to slicks and wings and quick cars I still have non idea how you would use any more power than the 600ish on tap, I'm still only running 1 Bar at the moment!

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,987 Posts
Only had this in couple days ago and you surely have a great GTR which has a great combination of good quality mods and was very well looked after by Riz. All the best

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
well done Baz she's a well sorted car for sure and one of only two we ever fitted the GT car pulsing rear light kits too

Paul

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well done Baz she's a well sorted car for sure and one of only two we ever fitted the GT car pulsing rear light kits too

Paul
Cheers Paul

I will be bringing her up to you for a few little additions soon, I do like the black roof look ?

And also have an EVO project for you to look at ! Maybe the same colours as the Nissan, can't make my mind up?

Baz

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Cheers Paul

I will be bringing her up to you for a few little additions soon, I do like the black roof look ?

And also have an EVO project for you to look at ! Maybe the same colours as the Nissan, can't make my mind up?

Baz
never a problem sir we are here whenever you need us

whats you login on mlr as that evo looks rather familiar

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi Baz,

Want to thankyou for the smooth sale. It does indeed have alot of extra gizmos and hopefully you'll get alot more use out of them then i did. Have to say thankyou to all the vendors who helped me transform the car, Litchfields, Knight Racer, PW PRO, Projex and all the forum users who helped with advice. I will definetely be back in the near future and ideally in the R36!!

Riz

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Baz,

Want to thankyou for the smooth sale. It does indeed have alot of extra gizmos and hopefully you'll get alot more use out of them then i did. Have to say thankyou to all the vendors who helped me transform the car, Litchfields, Knight Racer, PW PRO, Projex and all the forum users who helped with advice. I will definetely be back in the near future and ideally in the R36!!

Riz
Oi ! R36. Am I behind the game?

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Lovely car. Those wheels are gorgeous and the wrap :bowdown1:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys, just got in from 5 a side footy, it's 6 miles but I managed to do 40 some how around the country lanes of Essex, I thought the Noble was good but sorry no comparison to the GTR, just love this car :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts