Nismo intercooler
Nismo S-Tune suspension & stabliser bars
Nismo full aero
Nismo carbon fibre rear spoiler
Nismo GT rear lights
Nismo dials
Nismo MFD2
Nismo carbon fibre B-Pilar trim

Shin met me at the Atsugi showroom on Friday to hand over the keys, documents and explain how the alarm works. Unfortunately being a long weekend here the traffic was murder and I was just in time to hit the worst of rush hour. The drive back to Yokohama was a little sedate, but I was just glad that Shin programmed my home address in the Sat nav. It doesn't look like it can be changed to English which makes things interesting...! I was up bright and early on Saturday for a drive in the moutains near Atsugi, great fun.

This is my first Skyline, having owned a Supra for 7 years, and I'm chuffed to bits with her.:)

Big thanks to everyone that gave me advice, especially Bean. I didn't think buying a car could be so complicated, but this is Japan...

First thing on my modifications lists is brakes, the standard ones are pretty poor IMO. If anyone knows any good roads around the Yokohama area let me know please, the fewer cars, police, speed cameras and traffic lights the better :)

I'll be selling my Supra in December when I'm back.

Here's a couple of pictures:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As long as I have an address I can put in the Sat Nav, I'll be there. Having been public transport for 5 months I don't really know my way around :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Its very beautiful..

how much is it worth in UK?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
another gaijin San Yon owner....cool

As Bean said, we need another Gaijin meet.
I know it is a bit away, should we plan for the IGTROC meet?
Looks like the 11th of Oct.

Car looks mint, i dont think you can go wrong
purchashing from Zele, top notch GTR's. Congrats, BB member

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.:)

Any suggestions where to meet? Dino mentioned that the mountain roads around Izu make for a nice drive, sounds more fun that the Yokohama/Tokyo traffic jams...

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
That looks really :flame: ,nice condition,perfect color:bowdown1:

·
Registered
225 Posts
OMG!!!!! You got the colour I want, the spec I want, from the people I wanna buy my R34 from [one day]. I couldn't be any more jealous.

Could I ask price and how many miles its got? Are you bringing it back over to the UK?

Aaaarrrr I cant stop looking!!!!!

·
6,817 Posts
Very nice one there, clean and classic . .just perfect.:) :flame:

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
Can I have a go ... fed up of driving an R34 on Gran Turismo ...

·
Registered
151 Posts
You just WOULD take an R34 over a Lambo or something wouldnt you :)

Well actually no, I'd probably take the lambo, sell it, buy a R34 and mod it with the change :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It has 34,000km on the clock, with full service history. The car was 5.7million yen (about 25.5k) including tax, but then I looked through the Nismo catalogue....:) I asked them to fit the S-Tune suspension, stabliser bars, carbon rear flap, Clifford alarm and the "34" plate.

Some bigger Brembo brakes and wheels are next on the shopping list.

If I come back to the UK then I'll talk to Miguel and bring it back as a personal import.

The crazy thing is when I first went there I didn't see this car, I was too busy looking at the F-Sport GT which I decided against in the end.

I've been smiling a lot since Friday:)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Under £26k for a ride like that...I'm gonna cry :eek:

Is it true what they say about Zele cars Nick, is it in near perfect condition?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well actually no, I'd probably take the lambo, sell it, buy a R34 and mod it with the change :chuckle:
That's a genius idea, never thought about doing it that way:chuckle:

Very nice R34 Nick, if you keep it for 7/8 years i'll start saving now and have it off you then:D :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts