Votes: 22 14.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I did some damage to my BNR32 and since it's in the shop and I'm deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom, there is no hurry for me to drive it any time soon, so I've decided to get my car resparyed. I'm tired of the KH2 as well, too many R32's have in on my base in Japan. So I've narrowed the choices to these colors. What do you guys think??

Ferrari Tour de France Blue:

Dodge Viper Blue:

Nissan Millennium Jade:

Nissan Midnight Purple

Honda Blaze Orange Metallic

Top Secret Gold

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
This is a dilemna that a lot of us face. Repair the rusty arches and trackday damage with gun metal grey or go for something new?? Good luck with your decision, I voted for millenium jade out of your list.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is a dilemna that a lot of us face. Repair the rusty arches and trackday damage with gun metal grey or go for something new?? Good luck with your decision, I voted for millenium jade out of your list.
Well, I pulled the fuse for some late night drifting and ended up backing into a small pole. Just mainly cosmetic damage, but while I'm at it, might as well paint it a color I like.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I did watch a DVD featuring the Garage Saurus 32 and with supporting bodywork mods (not to mention 1000bhp) it did look lovely. Probably the closest to your Honda Orange (Maybe the same as the 350z colour??)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Millenium Jade:thumbsup:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Voted Ferrari TDF Blue

That Lamborghini green is nice though, oh and Midnight Purple

Good luck with choosing.

Graham

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Yep, Ferrari TDF Blue for me too.

Viper blue looks too much like Bayside blue, Millenium Jade makes the R32 look really old, Midnight purple is too common, Honda Blaze orange could look good though, especially if you've got a bodykit on, Top Secret gold would be wrong, unless Top Secret have tuned it.

All my personal opinions! :)

Alex B

·
6,821 Posts
If you only consider this few colors , then a clean MPII or III.

I would go for a dark blue metallic with a light-blue flip (the way of the MPII).
You have to imagine a bit, some combinations are worth a turn. Ask your respay shop for samples, you can even ask them to spray special samples just for you . . . .the moment you will pay an expensive job, they can do some service I guess.:)

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I like white cars, always have, the Top Secret R32 looks great with its carbon fibre bonnet, good contrast...

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Yep, Ferrari TDF Blue for me too.

Viper blue looks too much like Bayside blue, Millenium Jade makes the R32 look really old, Midnight purple is too common, Honda Blaze orange could look good though, especially if you've got a bodykit on, Top Secret gold would be wrong, unless Top Secret have tuned it.

All my personal opinions! :)

Alex B
Out of the colours you've mentioned I'd go along almost word for word with Alex.
Plus I know someone with an F430 spyder in that colour and it's amazing.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Midnightpurple (LP2) as 32 look so good init no matter how many there is around, think theres 1 for sale in the for sale section if you look, i would say MPIII but it depends on how much you wanna spend on paint...lol.

Tony

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.