GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time I can give a little back!!

Get your cam covers off.. I found the colour code for this illusive colour today! had to go throguh an entire nissan colour chart and low and behold it was oin the last page! it's a 2005 colour apparently for cars.. and the full title and code is:

Cherry Red Effect Z24 or X1020.

I guess different places may use differnt codes. I would go for the first one to begin with though.. besides if you tell any good paint supplier it's a 2005 nissan colour they should find it.

Happy spraying!

Lee

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
For which "Cherry Red" is this code for?

The stock R34 item?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Urmm.. How many Cherry reds are there that Nissan do?!

I saw the swatch and it looked like the very same R34 stock cam cover colour to me!
I even bought a little remote controlled car I had found in the same lovely colour just for the crack! and also so I could give the paint shop somting to shade too..

If I go for this option which I am now swinging back towards I will put some pictures up when it's done.. I was going for Bayside blue but when I put the two swatches together the red really jumps out and I think red sets of chrome pipes better. it also has more depth. Plus if I go for blue silicone hoses eventually, it will help break up the mass and gve me my blue fix!

Lee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts