GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings,

Doing a little research with regards to respraying 200SX's in non-original colours.. and I'm intrigued to know if Midnight Purple II is possible.. I know it was a rather limited production on the 34's, buuuuut, is it possible to buy it, or would it be a case of having something mixed to as close as possible?

How does one go about buying Nissan paint? I've resisted ringing up a dealer and asking, for fear of sounding amazingly.. well.. silly.

Many thanks in advance :)

-D(reaming as ever :D )

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oooh, thanking you, Sir.

Am I right in thinking I'd be able to order the paint through a dealer, orrrrr are there seperate places I could purchase it from when the time and need (and funds!) arose?

Many thanks.

-D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks anyhoos, mate :)

Hmm, MP II S13 200SX... :eek: :cool:

Damn this overactive imagination.. (checks credit card statement....) :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hi there,

I tried to get some but it worked out too expensive in the end as it costs about £400-500 per litre and thats just the colour not the rest of the materials that are required. Oh and if your wondering you`ll need about 4-5 litres to do a decent full re-spray as I done. Check out www.standox.com and look at there custom colours as they are a LITTLE cheaper but not alot.

Richard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts