GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a panel in the top left corner of the engine bay with chasis number, model number etc, there are also a few lines of numbers beneath that. Anyone know what they are, as I can't read the japanese legend, and if the colour code of the car is in one of them?

Min

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Min,

One of the numbers is indeeed the colour code. Can't remember the order but you should be able to work it out - it's not the longest of numbers.

John

·
Registered
805 Posts
Codes

Min,

Nissan's colour codes, check the plate for these:-

Colour
Code Colour

KG1 Light grey
TG0 Dark grey
TH1 Dark blue
BJ0 Light blue
AH3 Red
KH6 Cream
326 White
732 Black

RonS

·
Registered
805 Posts
Codes

Alan,

> QM1 is my colour code for white???

Those are Nissan codes for R32/R33 GTS, maybe a less 'fancy' paint than a GTR...

Umm!! QM1 - so is that 'White Shark' or 'White Whale' finish then ? :D

RonS

·
Registered
694 Posts
Paint codes

Ron,

Also don't forget 'AN0' for the Burgundy Red Metallic on the R33's, if I remember rightly didn't you have one of these a little while ago !?

Shaun :D

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Alan,

All the best cars are white. They stand out better in the evening, show up brighter when cleaned and draw gasps from the crowds. Any other colour just aint right!

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
Best make sure yours is clean for the 4th may as I don,t think I can make that one.
Best not get started on the colour theme again as Glen and Paul will only get all protective about silver and blue :eek:
Just a thought but I wonder if the blue and silver ones had a WHITE undercoat. Which would make them
ORIGINALLY WHITE !!!!!
Best regards Alan :D

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Alan,

You're so right! How nice to see they all prefer white really. So nice of them to cover it up as well so that the rest of us can really appreciate the rarity of a white car:D :D

Shame you wont be able to make it to the Grasshopper. See you at the next one
john

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
R33 PURPLE

You just know it's the ONLY colour !!!!

So, c'mon then Ron what is the paint code ?? I was told that there is a midnight purple and a tirrian purple !!"£$%^&* Mine, I believe is the later. Also the info was that the midnight purple was o the R34 ?
Keep it on the Black Stuff

·
Registered
805 Posts
Codes

Shaun,

> Also don't forget 'AN0' for the Burgundy Red Metallic
> on the R33's, if I remember rightly didn't you have one
> of these a little while ago !?

Sure my old one was AH3, or was that my 200SX, but my new one is a TGO :)

RonS

·
Registered
805 Posts
Why me ?

Steve,

> So, c'mon then Ron what is the paint code ??

For the last time :D, I don't know any more codes I only put some of the most popular ones up as a guide to the general format..
so don't even think of asking what the code for The General is :)

RonS

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks!

Thanks for all the help, had to take the alarm out to get to the bottom half of the panel, but eventually found mine to be KR4, (Fortune Silver Metallic) if anyone's interested.

Min

1 - 15 of 15 Posts