GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a R32 GTS with a full veliside kit and rays engineering wheels, full jamsa spec exgaust with racing mainfold superchiped, upgraded suspension and main other extra's, the only problem is the person before me did a bad job on the spray job so I am going to have to resray it again, any suggestions on colour. I was thinking TVR seven tone.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
With a full Veilside kit I'd be inclined to go for Black ... it should make it look pretty damn scary.

If not, Bayside Blue might work ... or Silver :D

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
No no no no

The best colour for the 32 is WHITE! Have a pearl flip if you wanna be different but white is the best colour as far as im concerned.

Luke

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
white looks goos its just the paint job is crap at the moment. I like the look of the gun metal sivler as well, but a black peral would aslo look bad

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Let me know if you find a good place to spay it. I'm likely to be getting mine done this winter... Have a recommended garage, but I'd be interested to know what others charge.

Cheers,

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no but I can do you a good quote, I just am going to lie to my little brother (aged 15) and say if he strips it, he can have it as a first car

·
Registered
961 Posts
how about brown !

no.. really white is boring its eveywhere, and if it only costs paint then go mad get a dark green/ blue flip !

or a black with some flip dark red in it !

my volvo is a black with a purple in it and it looks cool in the sun,
it makes you feel good looking at a nice shiny car with a pain job that make you dribble than a boring white

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
GU5I 80Y said:
how about brown !
Dont joke, some of the first Audi Ur quattro's were in metallic brown and actually looked quite tasty .. although obviously thats in an 80's context :D

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
GU5I 80Y said:

no.. really white is boring its eveywhere,
Have to say, i think white R32's look superb - haven't seen many myself - only BigSly's...which is an awesome bit of kit !

White cars always show up the detailing of a car...allow you to really see the lines - i'm quite partial to white motors myself.

Saying that, my GTI-R is black - so i might as well shut-up ! :D

Daz

1 - 20 of 23 Posts