• NO

Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be an idea to start a thread going which has a list of common part numbers for parts?? this could help people with sourcing a lot of simple bits like belts, filters plugs etc... we could also state if these parts are used on other cars...

to start the ball rolling...

any ideas on the part numbers for a set of front brake pads for an R32 GTS??

:)

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
It's an excellent idea - esp where you have "Skyline" parts that cost twice as much as parts for lesser Nissans where they are actually the same part (eg oil filter - didn't someone say that they were exactly the same as for another Nissan, and if you asked for the other one it was about half the price of the Skyline one?)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Part Numbers

I'll start the ball rolling with a simple one.

The oil filter filter on my UK R33 GT-R V-Spec was a A5208-H8904, £7.10 (Nissan Part Numbers by the way). I'm not sure but I think this is a common Nissan filter Almera, Primera or something.

The one on the UK R34 GT-R V-Spec is a smaller filter 15208-70JOO, £5.20, this I think is a Micra filter.

The earlier larger filter goes on to the R34 but is just even more difficult to squeeze into place to screw it on.

Sump drain plug washer R33/R34 1102601M02 £1.10.

These are probably the most used parts so hope this helps someone.

Vernon

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
I like the idea that it goes on a separate page of the site, however I'd appreciate if the exec can ensure that it contains data relative to all models of Skyline and not just the GTR.

·
Premium Member
5,939 Posts
excellent idea!

what about the same for performance parts?

for example brakes pads, iridium(?) Spark plugs etc

Simon

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Awesome idea guys :eek: :eek:

I will input when I can.

I just got some blank keys for my R34 GTR, I will post up the Nissan part number when I get home tonight.

I use the oil filter from a Z32 300ZX Twin Turbo on my R34 GTR.

I do ALL the servicing on my R34 GTR.

Jeff

·
Registered
186 Posts
vBulletin

Hi All,

From the requirements of the forum software, I can see that it requires an SQL backend & PHP.
Is there any techies out there that could compose an HTML frontend to an SQL database, that way the data could easily be updated by a delegated userand be online and interactive...

Just a thought.

Phil

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I think

it uses MySQL (could be wrong) so anybody with good PHP and MySQL knowedge could put together a straightforward database system, server permitting.

I'd love to do it but only know ASP & MS SQL when it comes to web database access. Chances are this hosting package doesn't support ASP (again, could be wrong:D )

Now if only I had ASP enabled hosting, hmmmm *thinking*. ;)
As i'm learning .Net now it could be an excellent project to start with. Making enquiries...

Anyway, back to Skylines :D

·
Registered
805 Posts
Revive

This seems to have died, time to revive it me thinks, as it's such a great idea, have updated my spreadsheet (138Kb) download it HERE, need more numbers and info lads & lassies

RonS

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Ferodo DS2500 pads.

Rear pads for stock GT-R callipers: FCP1282H (same pad as '97 on EVO).

Front pads for the AP Racing 6 pot callipers (CP3894D54): FRP3003.

All Ferodo pads and AP spares can be obtained from Circuit Supplies, 01525 385888, first class company, excellent mail order service.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts