GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Or lack of it!

Left the wife at home while a well known company sent some fitters round to install something.
This company seem to have all scally fitters so i was glad to leave her there and take my car to work for a change... I've got some coilovers that i'll get round to fitting in the front room, one of the 3 of them asks what car they are for and despite knowing plenty about the cars desirability she tells them its for a nissan skyline so mr chav and his boys cream themselves, I've been followed home enough times to our old house and basically stalked and I specifically don't advertise where i live and she knows that :eek:

Grr she should know full well they came from a 'Fiat brava ;) '

:eek: At least i know who i'll be first to call upon when the car gets stolen

·
Registered
743 Posts
Mate ... not in the same scenario but I know exactly where you are coming from there BELIEVE ME ...

I could cut my own head off with a rusty spatchular sometimes for the stunts pulled due to lack of common sense ...

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
The one that used to wind me up was when my ex would leave her purse or bag on the seat or dashboard, i would tell her to hide them, she would say "why? theres nothing in there", correct, but they dont know that and they will smash my sodding windows to find out wont they.

Mark

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Marky_GTSt said:
The one that used to wind me up was when my ex would leave her purse or bag on the seat or dashboard, i would tell her to hide them, she would say "why? theres nothing in there", correct, but they dont know that and they will smash my sodding windows to find out wont they.

Mark
:eek: :eek: Ahh that old chestnut.. got the T-shirt

·
Registered
13 Posts
I hid my handbag in the boot of my car once for that very reason. When I got back they had broken into the boot.

Moral is, nothing is safe anymore, regardless of where you hide it!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no nothings ever safe these days, but its better than leaving on show for opportunists, my boss had his car window smashed and his road angel nicked by a passer by right outside work the other day, no-one saw a thing... but if it wasn't stuck to the screen for all the world to see the opportunist thief would've walked past and found the next easy target with something on show.

Sorry to hear that by the way !

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Dark Angel, the nobs that broke into your car where watching you from nearby, I know of a couple of ppl this has happened to, not a nice thought is it ?

Mark

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marky_GTSt said:
Dark Angel, the nobs that broke into your car where watching you from nearby, I know of a couple of ppl this has happened to, not a nice thought is it ?

Mark
Thats what i think as well, i try to get my wife to shove things in the boot discretely not that it works :rolleyes: :eek:
She thinks im paranoid but i'd rather be paranoid than say I told you so

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jim27 said:
Because she prefers to stay in the car ;) :p

(I am sooooooooooooo dead if she reads this!!! :D )

Relax, im sure she's in the kitchen making your dinner and clearing up your can's of lawger from around your feet :smokin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts