GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moderation

As has happened in the past, I've zapped this thread.

Because this isn't a forum for sounding off against people, and I can't and won't allow potentially libellous posts.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Good Stuff

Now all we need to do is clean up a couple of other areas and we'll be back to our old ways. Aaaaaaaah the good old days :D .

By the way good to be back :smokin:, I've missed you guys :p .

glen

·
Registered
666 Posts
Ouch

Where's the sense of humour gone:confused:
Same place as the ability to spell:smokin:
Your holiday should have relaxed you not shortened your fuse:D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
El ******

Oi Pegleg,go gentle on the old boy he's not as young as the rest of us you know ! :p
He's probably still jetlagged/under the influence .:D

Good to have you back Glenn.See you on wednesday!

ps.3 rd was pretty good for his first attempt.Bring the camcorder !

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Speculation

Well guys I was on holiday so didn't get the thread but heard the story.

We must take Joss's actions as the golden rule here as he is the moderator and this is his site.

I have heard quite a few things over the past months that could have/have been controversial and basically have the 'in one ear out the other attitude' which I think we should all adopt. Having a judgement on someones else's problems can lead to sides and therefore bad feeling. Nah let Joss kill 'em and also WILL PEOPLE KINDLY KEEP THEIR S**T OFF THIS BOARD AND FIGHT AMONGST THEMSELVES OVER THE TELEPHONE OR SOMETHING.

Paul.

Here your cars going to be out Wednesday night. Good stuff. Hope to get myself one soon but am a bit worried about it getting scratched :eek: . I'll call you tomorrow and arrange times and will get the camcorder charged.

glen

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Damn I've missed your comments/perspective on things Glen !
So short ,sweet, and to the point .I think an ex-girlfreind said that to me once but to this day I still haven't understood it !(I'll out my flag jacket on now just in case !) :D

Well said mate !

R/C car not 100% but I'll loose to Russell anyway so I've got to start my excuses from now !:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts