GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let all you track addicts with R32 -R34 GTR's know this is the best Insurance I have found...

First 3 track days at £45 then £35 per day... Much cheaper than anyone else. This was a deal for me but I'm sure Neil will do the same for anyone from here

Other companies include track day cover but unfortunately do not cover the R32 - R34 GTR's (they do cover R35's) . CCI and Herts are the only ones I have found but neither cover the 'Skyline' GTR's.. Morris do single days but at £75+.

My road cover was a lot cheaper too:)

Anyone else know any better deals??

Neil - Great to chat to you today... You're always welcome to come for a spin in the 'Goose' ;)
Will be at Brands on Sunday afternoon, fingers crossed in R32, otherwise an M3 :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Just to let all you track addicts with R32 -R34 GTR's know this is the best Insurance I have found...

First 3 track days at £45 then £35 per day... Much cheaper than anyone else. This was a deal for me but I'm sure Neil will do the same for anyone from here

Other companies include track day cover but unfortunately do not cover the R32 - R34 GTR's (they do cover R35's) . CCI and Herts are the only ones I have found but neither cover the 'Skyline' GTR's.. Morris do single days but at £75+.

My road cover was a lot cheaper too:)

Anyone else know any better deals??

Neil - Great to chat to you today... You're always welcome to come for a spin in the 'Goose' ;)
Will be at Brands on Sunday afternoon, fingers crossed in R32, otherwise an M3 :)
Thanks mate thats really kind of you, it was great to chat to you as well :thumbsup:

Watched a couple of your Youtube videos you said about and they are GREAT.....:D

If you need anything else at all accross the year please dont hesitate to get in touch.

Best Regards
Neil
greenlight

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Have insured my 306 Rallye recently through Greenlight throught the 306 GTi OC forum and I have to say they were amazing.

Will be the first company I will call for track insurance on the GTR!!

TT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts