GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In about 3 weeks i will have my new (Nur) engine fitted.
So my standard block is going to be for sale.
When i got the car 4 years ago it was totally standard, in that time i have fitted an HKS Exhaust, induction kit, oil cooler and R34 Turbo`s and elbows. Fcons and boost controller.
Oil filters and induction kit filters have been changed evey 3k miles. Cam belt was changed by Abbey 17k miles ago

So for sale.
Complete engine 70k miles approx
Candy Blue engine cover
HKS Oil Cap
coil packs
denso iridium plugs
R34 turbos and elbows
2 x air flow metres
HKS twin induction kit, with spare filters
Fcon s ecu and GReddy boost controller.

The engine was mapped by Danoh at Abbey Motorsport and at 1.15 bar is approx 400bhp, but has a very healthy torque figure of 325lb ft.
In the 4 years the only problem that i have had is a faulty air flow metre.
If i hadn`t bought the Nur engine then this would not be up for sale as i love the spec, very drivable and 100% reliable.

Looking for £2000.

·
Registered
586 Posts
engine

Hello there,
Engine, whos taking it out? are they local to us? whats it like? oil pressure?
I have a contact down in Plymouth who has been chasing me for my spare engine for the last year or so, yours could be the answer. Ill talk to him and see what he thinks, oh and a word of warning, the plonka called Da Daddy has been buying every thing I put up here, trouble is after 100s of e-mails and tx messages (and time wasted) he has yet to part with a penny!!
Regards
Paul H
Black R34

·
Registered
725 Posts
Oh the daddy lol, Him sure hes ment to be buying turbos from me and he called me a prick cause he said I did recive his check in post forgetting that I would have to cash it if I did recive the ****in thing. Your dead right " TIMEWASTER" Just a word of warning

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hodgie
Spoke to my Plymouth contact and he's very keen, it would be good if he and I could come along and hear it running before you take it out
Regards
Paul H

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Yes i've also had dealings with the "da daddy". Told me he'd buy the item, then after umpteen calls, and texts, i never got anything further, i.e. payment, lol!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
just seen this and sent you a pm but not sure if you got it.

Is the engine still for sale? if so i am very interested and can collect it

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A deposit has been paid and the engine is now provisionally sold.
A big thankyou to Paul Hackley for finding me a local buyer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
a big thanks to paul for locating me an engine and to hodgie for having one so close for sale. cheers guys:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts