GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title. :)

Have different (non RB) engine to go in my Chaser now, so the RB26 is ready to be removed and is up for sale as is surplus to requirments.

R32/33 GT-R RB26, ran just 0.8-0.9 bar boost at all times, allegedly standard but certainly has HKS cams/verniers (unknown spec, was a suprise when the car arrived), HKS inlet gaskets (fitted approx 6 months ago), and a remote coilpack conversion (again, approx 6 months old).
May have other mods, but I honestly dont know of this, so presume not.

10.5bar compression on all cyls, runs lovely and quiet (suprising for a RB26 which often have very tappy solid lifters), doesnt use a spot of oil (which has shocked me, considering past RB and general performance turbo car experience), and so on.

Done under 1000 miles in the last 6 months, and under 2000 since the car arrived in the UK (approx 12 months ago), oil changed three times so far, using 5W50 Valvoline VR1 Racing oil.

Would come with coilpack conversion, induction kit, the lovely painted and polished pipes, etc.

Currently running a RWD sump so no front diff, but thats a 10min swap (with engine out) back to a GTR one.

Also, for a small amount of extra money, I have HKS fuel rail, 800cc Inj, Emanage Ultimate ECU, 2x Z32 AFMs, single turbo manifold, wastegate, GTS-T gearbox and twin plate clutch that can be added to the mix.

£2500 no offers for the engine/turbos/manifolds/loom/stock ecu, plus extra for the above bits, depending what you want.

Im in no hurry to sell as its almost winter and I hardly use the car anyhow (currently off the road while I paint the rollcage/interior), so wont take some silly offer, but it is for sale 100%, no two minds about it.

Have more pics if needed, but to be honest, the pic above shows it all.

Happy to transport the engine and meet at the UK port of choice if someone from Scandinavia/Europe wanted to purchase.

£2500.

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where did you get the engine ?
As it says in the post, I bought the car from Japan approx 12 months ago with the engine already installed.
One of three JZX81s with this conversion done to them in Japan that we know of, the other two have been experted to New Zealand I understand.

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
midday bump.

and as per the pms ive been getting, im not splitting any parts that im selling as part of the engine package (like the remote coilpack, turbos, etc) until engine itself goes, if buyer says he dont want that bit, then ill sell seperately :)

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To the top again :)

May take near offers etc, depends whats going on, ill just be glad to get it out the way, lol.

Engine is still in BTW, but I can whip it out within 24hr or so no problems, so you can collect/meet whenever you like :)

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi there, sorry for the late reply.

The engine is staying in the car in full running condition until a deposit is taken. The car is off the road for the winter so isnt used, and I have all the equipment to fully remove it within 24hours without problems for a quick sale :)

Also, for anyone (for whatever reason) who doesnt want to PM regarding the sale, you can email me at work at [email protected]

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just to clarify how complete this engine setup is, for the 2.5k you get...

Would come with coilpack conversion, induction kit, the lovely painted and polished pipes, uprated downpipes, turbos, manifolds, remapped ecu, loom, starter, alternator, etc etc, everything really, plug n play.

After doing some calculations of where the car has been driven, 2000miles is prob way more than reality!
Since being in the UK, the engine has driven...
From Southampton docks to Cheltenham.
From Holesworthy (near Bude, Devon) to Cheltenham.
From Cheltenham to Santapod and back twice.
From Cheltenham to Castle Coombe and back (static display, Japfest)
From Cheltenham to Bath and back.
From Cheltenham to Reading and back.
General evening/weekend local driving a couple of hours a week, tops.
Not done the sums, but it probably barely goes over the 1000mile mark!

And heres another pic of the engine from Japfest this year...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi m8!

Is it an upgraded engine or is it standard. Are the turbos standard?
I'm looking for an upgraded engine(with extras).

cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts