GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my T51 turbo kit as i am changing to twins.

Kit consists of everything to run on the car.

HKS T51 kai non BB turbo
HKS V band manifold
HKS V band downpipe
HKS GT wastegate V band
V band screamer pipe
Oil feed and return
HKS hardpipe boost pipe
HKS 100mm intake and filter
HKS heat shields

Everything is Vband coupling so no problems with leaking and can be removed in minutes, the manifold is considered to be one of the strongest available and has no cracks or dodgy welds.
I have only run this particular set up at .9bar which dyno'd 540hp atf on tesco 99.
This kit should have no problems supporting 500-800+hp with the right engine etc.

IMPO the T51 is one of the best sounding turbo's you can get, the scream from the turbo as it spools up sounds great, even more so when the external wastegate opens :D

Reason for selling is that i want more power than the SPL will produce and i dont trust many other manifolds, so ive sold the SPL seperately and purchased a twin setup.

Price £2200 ovno.

Cheers

Rob

·
Registered
174 Posts
How many miles have the turbo done and did you bought it brand new? and watabout the intercooler piping ? does it come together?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The mileage on the garage reciept shows 2100km's ago, you can see by the kit that it hasnt been on for long.
It comes with the intercooler pipe to join to the stock pipework (HKS Hardpipe to intercooler)

Cheers

Rob

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold, paid for and collected.

Rob

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All good mate, someone local too so i can still see it in action ;)

Rob

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Give me a call Christian

Rob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts