GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GT-R Premium Edition MY11 (12 Plate) - £54,995

Completely unmodified, 1 owner, low mileage original GT-R. Never tracked or launched.

5,210 miles over 2-years. Used on dry days and never in the salt of the winter. This GT-R is a garage queen in Gunmetal Grey, only ever hand washed by me. It still smells 'new' inside.

1 (mature) owner and long term PH member. I have owned performance cars for many years and sold several to like minded enthusiasts over the years via PistonHeads where is this car is also listed:

Used 2011 Nissan GT-R PREMIUM EDITION for sale in Worcestershire | Pistonheads

First registered 1/3/2012 with remainder of 3-year Nissan warranty transferrable. The remainder of Nissan 3-year service plan also transferrable.

Sourced from Middlehurst GT-R (Home - Middlehurst Motorsport) and serviced by them. Last service 28/3/2014 at 5,030 miles.

Tracker Locate, renewed for 3-years in Feb 14. I believe this 3-year registration is transferrable but this will need to be confirmed with Tracker.

Recaro black full leather seats. Rear reversing sensors. Front bumper protected with clear wrap.

Taxed until March 2015.

All the original paperwork is available.

If my GT-R isn't sold in the next week or so, which is unlikely, I am going to trade it against another high performance car. So please get in touch soon if you are serious about owning a GT-R. I would rather it went to an enthusiast than a dealer.

Please call or email for more information. I can email you the GT-R MY11 brochure as a PDF if you want the full specification.

No test pilots please. Will only be driven by potential buyers if proof of insurance is provided at the time. No P/X thank you.

No canvassers.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

I thought it might be a good idea to add a telephone number to the advert but the editing function isn't showing for some reason?

For anyone interested the GT-R is located in Worcerstershire and you can contact me on 07815 896671

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, might you be interested in a px with a 13 reg Infiniti FX diesel, pearl white, just serviced and immaculate? Great car you have there.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem. Thanks for the interest. It's either a private sale in the next week or so, or I am going to trade it against something else. Just waiting to hear the timescales from the dealer for the replacement :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just fancy a change so have gone for F-Type Cab V8 with 495BHP at the rear wheels. The sound they make is fantastic. Takes me back to my TVR Cerbera 4.5 V8 days but in a modern package ;)

Will consider returning the GTR fold once the new version is announced.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts