GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
ITS the direct line adverts i hate.

I was in an crash when i was ony 19 and they were useless took them ages to do anything.

Same happend to my brother he wated a year for a clam when someone ran into him and he neven even had the same car when the finally got the finger out.

Then the ad comes on saying that they are a hasstle free insurer .
its a total joke

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Booty-licious said:
Yep...hate those adverts.....number one enemy in my house is Cilit Bang....just go away!!!!!
Yes agreed, we got the stuff and it left the back of my hand red raw where I strayed some on by accident - now I know why the bugger on the Tele is wearing gloves!

·
Registered
564 Posts
lightspeed said:
Yep - but they saved me £90 last night so they can play it all night long for all I care.
Too right, i saved £500 recently thanks to that annoying jingle going round and round in my head so I can forgive them for making it so catchy in a bad way :eek:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I won't phone them on principle.

I don't care how cheap they are at whatever they do.

Aaaaarrrrrrggghhhhh

Stupid advert.

·
Registered
564 Posts
BIGALR33 said:
I won't phone them on principle.

I don't care how cheap they are at whatever they do.

Aaaaarrrrrrggghhhhh

Stupid advert.

you must be rich then! I won't turn down a 40% reduction in my insurance, talk about cutting your nose of to spite your face.. they make that and the equally annoying elephant advert to stick in your head on purpose.. don't fight the urges to save money! :D that monkey can be plumbed straight back into the car on mods now

·
Registered
444 Posts
I HATE the Confused AND the Elephant.co.uk ads.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

They do the psychological trick though by getting stuck in your head... :(

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
There's an advert on Sky for Money lending company and they obviously have the boss doing the advert but he looks like a right dodgy bugger!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Oh and Sheila's wheels... GRRRRRRR!!!

I'm still not phoning any of them. If more companies cotton on that really annoying advertising strategies work, then we will be subjected to a barrage of adverts that will make me go postal and I don't want any innocent people to get hurt.. There's already enough violence in the world..

And If they did save me £50 then that wouldn't cover the cost of the TV I've just beaten up in a fuming rage at that stupid bloke that's always doing my swede whilst having my tea..

Bast-ads!

·
Registered
547 Posts
in that more than advert where the dog is pulling the bricks of the scaffold, do any of you want to see the dog cop it and see if he still says thats more than lucky ? with a grin on his smug face ? and i wonda you reckon his wife slapped him for being late down for tea?

·
Registered
998 Posts
in that annoying confused.com advert, notice the change recently?

when he says, moving his head from left to right faster than 2 roger federrers playing tennis, "soooooooo many companies, choose that one or that one" or whatever...... now its like he's smoked a spliff and chilled out a bit...... alot less like he's on ecstacy now.

take a peek if you can watch it for that long next time....:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts