GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Anthony for being fastest by 1 second in his Litchfield tuned GtR. Although its only practice i think he will be the one to watch in the timed runs this afternoon.

Here is the timing link Mitsubishi Lancer Register

Good luck all.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Spill the beans on who come were,

Shame I couldn't make it, be at the next one I hope,

Goldie

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Congrats to Ant, Ian and George, really good day, even though I was the slowest, was a really good 1st sprint day. Right tyres make all the difference! Mpss's were squirming all over the place!

Big thanks to all involved in organising too, Darin&Barry, Litchfield team! And the Blyton support folks :)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Another great day, despite the 8 1/2 hour round trip and the fact my clutch gave up at the launch on the first competitive run.

Ant101 was visibly faster then everyone, great car and driver - or was it all due to the special lightweight brake pads?

Hey vernonjones, i was hoping i would get back the socket extension i lent you at Castle combe back from you today but you didn't make it , don't really want to buy myself a new one so could you stick it in the post as you offered. Only mentioning it here as you dont seem to have got my pms.

·
Registered
91 Posts
it felt more dramatic

Awesome day, thanks all.

I was the lucky person to discover the oil slick which ended the day - felt a lot more dramatic than it looks.

YouTube

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Awesome day, thanks all.

I was the lucky person to discover the oil slick which ended the day - felt a lot more dramatic than it looks.

YouTube
That went fast when it let go mate :eek: Like I said, that was a lucky escape :)

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Well done Ant and Ian. That last lap of 1.05.70 was bloody quick :cool:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Apart from that was a great day. Thanks to Darrin and Barry for organising and congrats to the winners, great cars and good driving all round. See you all at Snett, if not before

Christian

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Another great day, despite the 8 1/2 hour round trip and the fact my clutch gave up at the launch on the first competitive run.

Ant101 was visibly faster then everyone, great car and driver - or was it all due to the special lightweight brake pads?

Hey vernonjones, i was hoping i would get back the socket extension i lent you at Castle combe back from you today but you didn't make it , don't really want to buy myself a new one so could you stick it in the post as you offered. Only mentioning it here as you dont seem to have got my pms.
Sorry dude its been sitting in my porch for ages with a very special gift as a sorry for not getting it back to you. Will defo post this week.

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So gutted I wasn't there. I was assisting Ant throughout the day though and he drove brilliantly.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Some quick vid of one of my practice runs - you can just hear the clutch beginning to slip at the end. ~1:12.6 I think.

About half a second of R35 content - Ant101 launching I think, just as I come back in, looks like he's doing a small wheelstand!

Sorry dude its been sitting in my porch for ages with a very special gift as a sorry for not getting it back to you. Will defo post this week.
Cheers :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts