GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vernonjones won the inaugural GTROC/Litchfield Sprint at Castle Combe today with a fine drive which also gave him an excellent top ten position overall against cars which were running slicks. Second place was a very close with GTaaaaarrrrr just beating [email protected] into third place. A full report and pictures will be posted later. Congratulations must also go to Iain Litchfield who won the MLR "Guest" class in his M3.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Well done Vernon!!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Great Result Vernon on the win and the top ten finish. You just need to find another 5 seconds a lap to catch the Evo's and Andy Forest.... More weight reduction :D

·
Premium Member
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Superb driving Vernon! :clap: and so much more to come :)

Well done everyone involved, great event, brilliantly run!

Can't wait for the next one

Iain

Barry, it was our 90mile old M235i demo
Sorry about that Iain, Darin said at the presentation that Iain Litchfield won the battle of the M3s, they all look the same these BMWs! :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Thanks all. Had a monumentally good day. Certainly got some things to improve upon. Bring on round two. Im very happy to have stuck it in the top 10, a great day for GTRs :)

I couldn't have done it without Litchfield, truly a cut above.

Thanks also to all today, #rethinkgazebo

·
Registered
196 Posts
Well done Vernon....top stuff and a great start for the series.....Thanks Barry and Iain for your efforts and support...had a ball...bring on round two...

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Well done Vernon.
Good to meet you all and great to watch.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Nice one all....Sounds you've all had a great day.....Shame I'm in Cologne working......:puke::puke::puke::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Congratulations Vernon :clap:

Plus also a very well done to all who competed in this first GTROC Sprint, I hope you all had a great day :squintdan

1 - 20 of 78 Posts