GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
September 21, 2016.

Konstantin started a thread about the Infamous Mid Night R33 GT-R, talking initiating a crowdfunding project to buy this car in an attempt to save it no matter what.

The feedback of the users were complete ignorance and people didn't have at least 2 minutes to research about the history it made back in the 1990s - 2000s and just for the fact of it being an R33 people even said the car should die no
matter what.

Well, for you 2016 users of this feed i just want to say that you guys sucessfully just killed one legendary car because of the community being absolute dogshit and completely ignorant.

This is how it was the last time my friend saw it. Now tell me, are you guys happy with what you have achieved? Was it worth it?

Should we try to save mid night club car?

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
It doesn't matter if its a famous car or not, why should people pay for a stranger in another country to buy and "save" a car?
I cant afford to buy a GTR but id like to save one too from ending up in the USA, can you crowdfund me instead? :unsure:

·
R35 Section manager
10,922 Posts
I think it's fair to say someone else completely destroyed that 33.

If anyone is interested in crowdfunding me for my Rs6 project I would be grateful for your donations.

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
Well, for you 2016 users of this feed i just want to say that you guys sucessfully just killed one legendary car because of the community being absolute dogshit and completely ignorant.
Well Chromy, How much Cash Money did You personally give to Konstantin then? It obviously wasn't enough as this still happened anyways.....

View attachment 261981

This is how it was the last time my friend saw it. Now tell me, are you guys happy with what you have achieved? Was it worth it?
So Us all being part of a Skyline GT-R Community but choosing to spend Our hard earned Money on keeping Our Own Skyline GT-R's in a Road worthy condition instead makes Us all "Absolute Dog $hit" and "Completely Ignorant" does it Chromy? Were You dropped on Your Head or Starved of Oxygen as a Child Chromy??

Ok. How many other Skyline GT-R's should we have sacrificed to pool all of Our resources together just to Save one Pink Car this mysterious Konstantin apparently liked? Should thirty different Skyline's suffer, Or would fifty GT-R's be a better number for Ya?? Maybe We should've sacrificed one hundred less Famous Skyline GT-R's to make sure for certain that Konstantin and Chromy were 100% happy?!

The way I see it, The moral of this sad Story is twofold. Firstly "Grow the F#@k up Chromy You F#@king pretentious Retard" and go crawl back into Your F#@king safe space Tinkerbell. Cry all the F#@king Tears You F#@king want into Your pu$$ie Soy Latte's all because Your Girlfriend Konstantin didn't get Her way or what She said She wanted. Boo-F#@kin-Hoo....:rolleyes:

And secondly, GET F#@KING BETTER PAYING JOBS AND SAVE THE MONEY YOU ABSOLUTE OSTENTATIOUS MORONS!!! Maybe now You pair both probably wish You'd done better at School? This way when the next Magazine Featured Skyline eventually comes up for Sale, You pair of Muppet's can pool Your resources and put Your Own Cash where both of Your Mouths are and try to Save it Yourselves You obtrusive Retards!

Lastly, Just because We as a part of a specific Car Community don't 100% agree with You Chromy or Your B1tch lover Konstantin, This alone does NOT make any of Us on this Forum 1) Responsible for the killing of yet another so called "Legendary Car"...Nor 2) Are We guilty of being "Absolute Dog $hit" and "Completely Ignorant" either Tinkerbell.

If You pair of F#@kwits honestly think and utterly believe the whole World and its Dog will automatically come rushing to Your rescue all because of some random Forum Post by an unknown Internet Nobody, Life's got some pretty depressing surprises in store for You two ingenuous and utterly inexperienced Ar$ehole$.....:ROFLMAO:

JM2PW! ☠

·
Registered
202 Posts
September 21, 2016.

Konstantin started a thread about the Infamous Mid Night R33 GT-R, talking initiating a crowdfunding project to buy this car in an attempt to save it no matter what.

The feedback of the users were complete ignorance and people didn't have at least 2 minutes to research about the history it made back in the 1990s - 2000s and just for the fact of it being an R33 people even said the car should die no
matter what.

View attachment 261980

View attachment 261981

Should we try to save mid night club car?
Sharing economy doesn't apply to car ownership and judging by the type of writing and words you've chosen, you must be discovering life.

·
Super Moderator
15,693 Posts
Well I wouldn't have given any money to help someone else buy a GTR so why am I getting called names LOL - if you feel that strong on it do it yourself. Why should anyone crowd fund any car for anyone they don't even know when they work hard to keep their own car on the road?

Reactions: K66 SKY

·
Registered
71 Posts
lol. But why didn't I think about it before?
Thank you very much Chromy, thanks to you, people will be able to buy me my GTR, cool.

Seriously, your friend is counting on others to buy his car, and is he counting on others to wipe his ass?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts