GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Been lurking for about a week... I'm thinking of buying an R33 GTR and was wondering if there are any used car dealers in Surrey who regularly sell them? Would like to take one out for a test drive to see what they are like...

Thanks.

-Darren

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I am not a used car dealer but if you are serious about it, I have one for sale.

Email me for details.
Or search under my name. Initial asking price of 22k is negotiable and put on there to deter test pilots.

I will not take offers of less than 18-20 K seriously as I don't need to sell it, or for that matter particularly want to sell it. I do however want an R32 with a lot of power !!

you can look on my website in the pictures section, there is also a full spec on the site.

http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/stevec/index.html

I will be happy to take someone out who is serious about the purchase.

cheers
Steve

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Oi 'ninja - what you doin' here !! :D

Only kidding mate - welcome to the forum !! I knew you couldn't resist a skyline ! I think i may have helped that speaking to you on Saturday....

If you get one, you better bring it down here !

Daz

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SteveC: early days yet... need to do more research... so I won't waste your time.

Daz: yeah... well I prefer the curvy lines of a Supra MkIV but what's the point in having 500bhp if you can't get the power down and spend more time fighting the car than enjoying the power! Besides I have the 200 for playing in the wet :D Trying to figure out how I can keep the TVR too for fun in the sun *thinks hard*

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
If you're thinking of keeping the Chimera too - then you are obviously earning far too much money and you need to talk to your boss and get me a job there !!! LOL !

Nah, good luck in whatever you decide mate. I know you won't regret the purchase of a GTR - having been in 1 or 2 now.

Daz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts