GTR Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
I wonder if by my10 they are actually referring to jap my 10 which went to the hi res screen but had nav on the prior low res screen unlike us.

I had two 59 plates, one was a 10 vin, one a 12 then two dbas. Never noticed any screen resolution differences.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
I bought my Lotus from it (single company!) without issue, it had no finance on it and I paid cash, someone on here was collecting his GT-R at the same time.
I was trying to buy a 2012 GTR from them. I HPI'd the car. Showed Finance. They said it didnt have finance, and they bought the car in that week. They said they would pay it off AFTER I bought the car.

Wut??!

I told them to clear the car of all finance before I buy it. They wouldn't, but It was quite clear they couldn't and didn't have to funds to do so

I also found out they it wasn't their own stock, and the majority of there cars are sold on behalf of private owners. They lied about this to me

Dishonest and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Shame as they have some nice cars.

Imagine being stuck with a car that turned out to be a lemon. You wont be able to return it, because they aren't going to be in the position to give you the money back. They will have passed the money on to the private owner, and took their commission.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
I wonder if by my10 they are actually referring to jap my 10 which went to the hi res screen but had nav on the prior low res screen unlike us.

I had two 59 plates, one was a 10 vin, one a 12 then two dbas. Never noticed any screen resolution differences.
These are also my thoughts Adam.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts

Maybe that's where our differing views come from, I've only seen non nav 09s and that screen is smaller.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Maybe that's where our differing views come from, I've only seen non nav 09s and that screen is smaller.
Yes it is, and early Jap cars, that have Nav, also have the same low res screen the UK non nav cars 09 cars.

I believe all UK nav cars have the same resolution screens, that is why Ive asked for pics of the contrary

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
:banned:

Have to agree ,"Do they actually own any of the cars "..?
I dont think they do. I know they cold call people and offer to sell there cars for them.

Ive had dealings with them, and they were very, VERY unprofessional.

I certainly wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Steer well clear

41 - 48 of 48 Posts