GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you guys might know i have a tablet build in my dasht.
From day 1 i am searching for a way to use torque pro and get the info to my tablet. Trouble is, skylines are all obd1 and there are no obd1 bluetooth transmitters on the market. But i have found this little gizmo and i read that alot of 300z owners have truble using it.
Is anyone here on the forum using this?
Thanks
ConsultBT: Nissan Consult Bluetooth Adapter
Will ConsultBT work with my car?

ConsultBT can be used in all vehicles that support Nissan's Consult protocol (not Consult II or Consult III). These are mostly vehicles built in the late '80s and the '90s, including (but not limited to):
180SX/Silvia S13 (SR20 only)
200SX/Silvia S14 & S15
Skyline R32, R33 & R34
300ZX Z32 ('96 models and late '94-'96 models with 16 bit ECUs may not be supported)
Pulsar N14, N15 and GTiR

Before purchasing, make sure that diagnostic port in your vehicle looks like this:
Nissan Consult port

Which software can I use with ConsultBT?
ConsultBT Scan (Android)
NikoZ (Android)
Torque Pro (Android - Beta support only, still in development)
Conzult (Windows)
ECUTalk (Windows)
Nissan Datascan (Windows)
Further testing and development underway!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have one... It's very much 'alpha' quality... I.E. not ready for prime time. The adapter itself is 'ok' but there's really no software that works nicely with the consult protocols. NikoZ works quite well, but is just a text display, and the Torque consult plugin is better left unmentioned. Never tried 'consultBT scan' but I'm sceptical.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one... It's very much 'alpha' quality... I.E. not ready for prime time. The adapter itself is 'ok' but there's really no software that works nicely with the consult protocols. NikoZ works quite well, but is just a text display, and the Torque consult plugin is better left unmentioned. Never tried 'consultBT scan' but I'm sceptical.
thanks.
so right now the main problem is the lack of software.
they say that they are working on some apps on thair facebook page. so i am going to wait abit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts