GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Hi Matt

Any nice carbon R32 bonnets, used or new? I think I like the Endless one ............if I'm correct and the one on the R32 saurus

·
Registered
25,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi can sort a bonnet for you, just decide on which one

:)

got a few Nismo Omori R34 bonnets coming over and nismo 33 kits,

Kansai braces etc

·
Registered
675 Posts
How long would the tomei manifolds take to get in matty? I'm sending my car over to the uk next month for a 2.8 engine and was told to stump for new manifolds while I'm at it

·
Registered
25,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup that's ok il pop you a price Friday evening

Just send me

Name
Address
Email

Car type

·
Registered
9,718 Posts
Are R33/34 cranks available in japan or are they on back order? Like wise a new cylinderhead? Drop me a pm with price please.

·
Registered
25,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump

quite a few aero parts in there now :)

can do seats etc or any other parts which are normally expensive to ship via air, intercoolers, wheels, bumpers, side skirts etc etc.

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
any r35 MY14 lightning bolt headlights? or the new rear clusters?

·
Registered
25,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have a large number of R35 parts (pre-paid) for Zele, HKS Kansai, Cusco seats, a veilside aero kit, MCR items and others on their way.

Regarding Nissan and the Lights.

They can be ordered from Nissan, but on Nissan parts in Japan

they do not do email or fax

its a completely different process, so you have to go there, sit down with the dealer, explain the part you want (they look it up on the system), you discuss it, then they expect an order

(its just the japanese way)

so i don't have a price off hand. it would be cheaper than the UK, but again unsure as to what they are as not sold a set yet.

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Have a large number of R35 parts (pre-paid) for Zele, HKS Kansai, Cusco seats, a veilside aero kit, MCR items and others on their way.

Regarding Nissan and the Lights.

They can be ordered from Nissan, but on Nissan parts in Japan

they do not do email or fax

its a completely different process, so you have to go there, sit down with the dealer, explain the part you want (they look it up on the system), you discuss it, then they expect an order

(its just the japanese way)

so i don't have a price off hand. it would be cheaper than the UK, but again unsure as to what they are as not sold a set yet.
Oks thanks bud

·
Registered
110 Posts
How much (roughly) would a really good set of original R32 GTR wheels be including all fees etc? Good condition sets are hard to find over here.

·
Registered
25,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How much (roughly) would a really good set of original R32 GTR wheels be including all fees etc? Good condition sets are hard to find over here.
A really good set with no chips off the paint is very hard to find.

id estimate around £500-600 with centre caps

new centre caps are £150 (brand new ones from nissan)

can do sets of stock wheels which will need refurb (paint wise only) for cheaper

around £400 delivered

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts

·
Registered
25,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
maybe they will appear on nissan fast

just as a benchmark the older R33/34 xenons are around £1k per side

so i guess the 35 ones will be more.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts