GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Looks promising but all depends on how people actually find it. As Taz said thr Ikeya one never really hit off with a lot of people.

This looks good unlike the Ikeya one so lets just hope.

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
Was going to say... surely you still need to use the clutch.
As you do on all current non-airshift sequential boxes. If you really want the two-pedal solution you have to get the appropriate paddle-shift kit for your box....

TT

·
Registered
9,675 Posts
Agree one of the reasons to go sequential is to have the full automation of the box with auto blipping on downshifts. Having a sequential box and then having to use the clutch when downshifting makes it a pointless exercise. I guess drag boys don***8217;t worry about down change. But for circuit use it is worth having full automation.

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
If you are going to do it, you need to go the whole hog IMO.
Agree one of the reasons to go sequential is to have the full automation of the box with auto blipping on downshifts. Having a sequential box and then having to use the clutch when downshifting makes it a pointless exercise. I guess drag boys don***8217;t worry about down change. But for circuit use it is worth having full automation.
I absolutely agree!!

A sequential is on my 'to get' list along with associated paddle shift conversion such as Geartronics. As you say Younes, anything less really is a waste of time...

TT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts