GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Lex, name the time and I will be there.

Thats if the Skyline crew dont mind an inferior rather slow weezy 4 pot Evo holding them up ?

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
I up for it.

The baby is booked into Abbey for the first of many vists I'm sure.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Chaps - shall we say 8am at South Mimms then ? (as G-Force will kick off at 9am)

Should only take 25 mins to get there at our usual pace!!!!

Shall we say we can pick up the A41 layby posse at 8.20am ??

·
Registered
108 Posts
Tigger - I dropped my car off at G-Force this morning and they have a load of HKS EVC5 boost controllers in - very nice they are too.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! nice

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lisa,

get uncle ian to do u a deal on that evc 5, saw it in glens at 10best it is the mutts nutts and it would defo be better than wot u got at the mo!

it was good fun coming home from 10best. that is 1 all between me and u now, after u bullied me in ur GTR beast last week :p

mosi, all the boost in the world will not save u once ive fitted my new tubby :D

cheers Lex

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
ha ha, yeah, that will teach me to harass you in the Sky!!! well, when the boost is sorted will give you another go!!!!

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Sat

See you all there then in a slightly battered motor I'm sorry to say.

:(

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Meet

Howsie - Just in case you didnt notice, have you removed your rear diffuser for Saturday, if not you need to, see the RR thread.

Not sure yet but I think that we will not be meeting at mimms on Saturday, reason being that we are having to go to Gary's first thing down in Sussex so will be coming round the M25 from the other direction, not confirmed yet but looking like it. May have to meet you's there instead:(

Let you know Friday Lex.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Dirk, are you down for this meet up or are you coming clockwise on the M25?

+ Whats your bro doing ? will he be with you or at Mimms ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts