GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as it's Grasshopper meet time this Saturday, does anyone fancy a meet so we can have a bit of a convoy and a show off on the way down there ?

I am going to meet with PaulGTR34 at the service station on J28 of the M25 (the service station is literally just off of the roundabout at this junction on the A1023 road, you can even see it from the motorway !) at around 10:15 to about 10:30 ish this coming Saturday 4th May.

Anyone else who fancies it, let me know on here or hopefully will meet you there. Last time in December we had about a 9 car Skyline convoy running down to the Hopper which was great and a real head turner, so, hopefully we can do it again !

Hope to see everyone on Saturday (fingers crossed for the weather !).

Shaun :)

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
meet

Shaun, I will be setting off from Derby with Draxx in tow about 9am so I might make your meeting place. Is your mobile no. still the same 079.....012? If so, I will ring you @ 10am on the day. Btw the car is running fine now so will be able to keep up!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
J28 Meet

Hi Dave,

Yes, my mobile No is the same as before, it'll be good to see you there hopefully (if you are going to be a little late, I am sure we'll hang on for a while !), sorry we didn't chat that much last time, will have to make up fo it on Sat.

p.s. Glad to hear the car is okay now, you will leave me and Draxx behind now on Sat ! Or will you ? ;) !!!! hopefully I will explain more on Sat !!

Hope to see you at the services around 10:30 then.

Shaun.

:D

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Meet time

Alan, Will be going clockwise round the M25 from the services (the Grasshopper is only about 25-30 mins from there).

Scott, Hi mate, J28 is the Brentwood junction. Hope to see you there then matey :)

Shaun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts