GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I need some help finding a coolant hose that I've had split. The hose in question is 10mm inside diameter and about 120mm in length with a right angle. It is located next to the cam sensor. I've replaced it with some hose I had lying around but would like to get the correct hose. The only writing on it is nissan 16 ts? Does anyone know where I can get one from in the uk? Many thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi guys I need some help finding a coolant hose that I've had split. The hose in question is 10mm inside diameter and about 120mm in length with a right angle. It is located next to the cam sensor. I've replaced it with some hose I had lying around but would like to get the correct hose. The only writing on it is nissan 16 ts? Does anyone know where I can get one from in the uk? Many thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Samco silicon hose sets are really good - otherwise pop into your local Nissan parts team and get them to order a rubber one - you can get most of the OEM part diagram images from Nengun.com if you don't have them already. :)

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
contact RB motorsport they normally carry these. When mine burst a few years ago replaced with oem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts