GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, my car has twin hks turbos, induction kits and full hks silent system and in car boost controller. i have been offered the fc command and ecu for peanuts and just wondered what i could expect from it?

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,032 Posts
I can tell you the benefit of using the search button.

;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, i was always told if i had nothing intelligent to say then to not say anything at all! maybe you should take that on board:thumbsup:

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,032 Posts
The answer to the question you've asked can be found if you use the search function as it's been covered many, many times.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am new to the site and skylines in general, only recently bought mine so sorry if im a bit of a novice. ive owned and modded lots of other cars but not even sure where to start with the skyline.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
hi, my car has twin hks turbos, induction kits and full hks silent system and in car boost controller. i have been offered the fc command and ecu for peanuts and just wondered what i could expect from it?
The Power FC will allow you or your chosen mapping expert to tweek the fuelling and ignition maps of your car

Should make the car more drivable, give you better response, more power and better fuel economy though this varies on the skills of the person mapping

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
The answer to the question you've asked can be found if you use the search function as it's been covered many, many times.
In your better days you would have banned him straight away:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts