GTR Forum banner
41 - 60 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
TCM keep up with the extra power/torque with silky smooth gear changes :)

Remove annoying safety modes / torque limits

JDM TCM speed limiter removal

adjust clutch points yourself

+ more what a 5k co(i)nsult III can & can't do
Thanks for the info Ben, will there be anything regarding the downshift speed?

·
Registered
108 Posts
This might make you jellous, hoping to do this one in Barcelona in Jan :)

A man, yes that does make me jealous. I need to con Trey into sending me there to do some tuning. Too bad I don't have an idea how to map cars :)

Joe

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
was very happy to finally etune Anthony (tokyogtr) 35. 2008 JDM with Mines exhaust. Using rpm boost control and the first in Japan running the new gear logic control. After 5-6 maps we found a nice balance between throttle % boost for street use

·
Registered
300 Posts
looking forward to read about that from tokyogtr

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
looking forward to read about that from tokyogtr
got this message this morning :)

"Ben,

Ran the v5 hard this morning on the way to work. Wow. So much control in 1st and 2nd now. A few maps ago the traction control was completely retarding the power in 2nd on full throttle but now it copes very nicely with just the tight amount of wheelspin. I floored it from the lights against a 997 turbo and from 2nd absolutely destroyed him. Got a thumbs up from him afterwards.

I also tried a 1000rpm 6th full throttle pull. Wall of torque. Stunning wall of torque.

You've reinvigorated my passion for this car. I was starting to get bored of her but now... Lovin' it!

I'll run another datalogging this weekend and will send to you just to make sure everything looks acceptable to your trained eye.

Cheers

Tony

Sent from my iPhone"

41 - 60 of 105 Posts