GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly, does the AFS Headlight system actually do anything? As I've not noticed anything, short or long distance. Literally make no difference on or off, and Nissan have no idea either lol

And would Eibach Springs actually improve the handling? I know obviously not by much, but are they a worthwhile mod? Track and road. Or any other makes? Not worried about lowering as such, mainly handling aspect.

I would mention carplay, but getting little responses from anywhere :(

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And stone chips on the black part of the mirror housing! Coming through white. Very weird, as thought they were black plastic underneath!

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
I am having the same stone chip thing with my wing mirrors. Only coming through Katsutra Orange. Guess they just put a lick of paint on standard wing mirrors. I the Eibach springs but other than a brief test drive never driven a stock R35. What I can say is that the car in pin sharp and still very comfortable on roads. Litchfield seem to swear by them.

·
Vendor
6,195 Posts
Eibach springs will firstly give the car a nicer stance and yes will help on theytrack and at higher speed thats why they fit them on the Lm20. As for the colour showing through the black bit on the door mirrors its a shitty design by Nissan, they basically fully paint the mirrors in the car colour and then paint black over the lower section, i had this on my previous eba cars so this time i had them ppf'd

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The mirrors is as I thought then :( seems mad, but may get the little carbon bits put on them. And then ppf

Eibach sounds good then, as I had a MY12 before, and those were perfect. Think they have softened this up a bit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts