GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just about to buy my first Skyline and I thought I would get you guys to check the advert out before I head up North to pick it up. Sadly its not a GTR but maybe I will be able to afford one, one day!

The car I am interested in is here:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/66757.htm

The seller seems like a sound guy, but you lot are the experts so is there anything you can tell me to look out for? The main question I have is that it doesnt have the three dials at the top of the center console - is this normal for a GTT?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome. The missing three guages is nothing to worry about. In place of the three guages is a SatNav/TV which pops out of the dash. Its also controls the CD player.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you think its a bad thing that it has been available for so long? Don't suppose anyone knows the car or has been to see it?

·
Registered
365 Posts
wouldnt of said 36 days is a long time tbh, if nobodies after skylines at the moment they wont sell. some cars go in a week, some take 9 months. depends whos looking at what time.....

looks a decent car to me (could get a nice R32 GTR for that money though haha)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah an R32GTR would be nice, but I'm hoping that this being a more recent model might help its reliability. I'm doing about 250 miles a week at the moment which is why I'm P/Xing my Corolla Tsport as a GT car will be better than a hothatch for long journeys.

·
Registered
318 Posts
looks nice mate, all i will say is im almost positive you will get really pi$$ed of with the tiptronic gear box, dont know if youve had an auto before but every one i know who has said at first it was alright but after about a month wanted shot of it, i no you can hold it in each gear but it well aint the same you could defantly get a manual one for 10k and you will have so, so, so much more fun in it, each to their own tho mate good luck, your defantly turn heads in it!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts